Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Ann Summers: Underneath the Little Black Dress

Ann Summers have got a great competition on their blog to style a little black dress with some stunning underwear for that perfect Christmas party outfit.  I have to admit that now I'm a little bit older I still love Ann Summers underwear.   I know I'm wearing it, my husband knows I'm wearing it, but no one else does!  I love their undies, it's not all sex, sex, sex anymore, but some really gorgeous feel good items which make you feel really womanly. 
 
I absolutely adore this rose gold cami suspender set; it will help hold me in, in all the right places with no lines, whilst giving me a great cleavage for underneath this lovely black dress from Coast.  The dress has a cut out back, which makes finding the right bra more of a challenge, but this cami features adjustable straps which can be worn halterneck - so problem solved.
 
I feel the dress speaks for itself, so have kept accessories to a minimum, a gold cuff bangle and gold and black strappy sandals from boohoo.com  and a gold accented bag from Accessorize finish off my Christmas look.
 
This could be worn anywhere at Christmas, the works party, the girls night out and that all important New Year extravaganza where we push the boat out and make use of the grandparents for a whole childless night! 
 
If you like the look of my outfit, why not go and have a look at the competition yourself, which you can find here and style up an outfit of your own.  Who knows you could win some lovely vouchers to treat yourself at Ann Summers this Christmas.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment