Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Clubbing In Ibiza

Clubbing In Ibiza

Travel Supermarket have got a great little competition where you have to publish a Worldwide Wardrobe post on your blog including an outfit and accessories for the five different destinations, explaining why you chose each look. You can enter just one of the categories to be in with a chance of winning a holiday to that destination or enter an outfit for all five categories to be in the running to win all five holidays. - See more at: www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/worldwide-wardrobe/

For Clubbing In Ibiza, I followed the Neon Trend that has really caught my eye this season.  I have to admit that I thought I'd never be caught dead in a bright neon sweatshirt, but that is exactly what I am wearing as I type this 
blog.  This beautiful dress from Jane Norman caught my eye, especially when you consider it's only £35.00, which left me enough in my budget to indulge in these amazing shoes from New Look.  I'm absolutely certain that they would kill me by the end of the night, but it would be oh so worth it and who needs shoes in the day time on the beach -  the blisters can then heal all day!  With open toes shoes like these, you'd need a good nail polish.  I'm torn here between sticking with the pink theme or opting to clash with the bright yellow, but whichever would be sure to make a statement with the rest of the outfit and I'd certainly be hard to miss in the a nightclub... just have to hope that I didn't sunburn to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment