Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Cocktails in New York

Cocktails in New York



For Cocktails in New York, I've gone down the classic little black dress route, but I loved the cut out detailing on this Top Shop dress, which makes it just that little bit different.  I've then added colour with these amazing shoes from Asos and the lovely earrings.  I think the outfit could be worn anywhere, be it a really posh upmarket wine bar to a hotel ball room, without looking out of place.  I have to admit to ordering the shoes myself because you can never have enough shoes, even if I don't get to wear them in New York.

Travel Supermarket have got a great little competition where you have to publish a Worldwide Wardrobe post on your blog including an outfit and accessories for the five different destinations, explaining why you chose each look. You can enter just one of the categories to be in with a chance of winning a holiday to that destination or enter an outfit for all five categories to be in the running to win all five holidays. - See more at: www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/worldwide-wardrobe/

No comments:

Post a Comment